Primary School Interview Booklet 2020 (updated)
**HARDCOPY BOUND BOOKLET ONLY**
The bound booklet will be sent to your delivery address after purchase.
**PLEASE EMAIL POSTAGE ADDRESS TO firstname.lastname@example.org**
With interviews for jobs for the new academic year just around the corner (usually starting May/ early June) it’s time for you to start thinking about getting fully prepped, especially if you’re a NQT.
To save you loads of time and hassle in the next few weeks, what I’m offering is a bound Interview Booklet for Catholic Primary Schools which includes the following;
– All the possible questions (updated 2020) broken into categories (52 English & 6 Gaeilge) to cover you for Interview in a Catholic Primary School
– 3 pointers per question on how to answer each question
– Lined-spaces for your answer to each question
– Sample answers to questions (English & Gaeilge)
– Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a job in a Primary School
– 8 valuable hints and tips explained for when being interviewed by the Interview Board
– Step-by-step instructions on how to write your Letter of Application
– Step-by-step instructions on how to write your Standard Application Form
– 5 top tips explained for a NQT’s first week in a Mainstream Classroom.
– All about the INTO that you need to know & the benefits of joining
– All about the different type of contracts, panels and subbing information
– Salaries/ wages all explained for your first year working.
– Parent Teacher Meetings (all you need to know)
With this Interview Booklet, you will be prepared for interview and have it for years to come.
Saving you loads of time looking up questions, sample answers and hints/tips as they are all here!
Thanks for reading and the best of luck 🙂
|Category||1st Class, 2nd Class, 3rd Class, 4th Class, 5th Class, 6th Class, Junior Infants, Other, Primary, Senior Infants, TP / SP|
|Tags||Assessment, Back to School, Behaviour, Differentiation, DIP, Document, Other, Strategies, Substitute, Template|