It’s scary to think we’ve passed the halfway point of the summer holidays and thoughts of September and returning to school are starting to creep in. Read below for some of the resources and lesson plans available on staging2.lessonplans.ie to help you get ready to return to school in September.
- Student teachers if you’re getting ready to go on school placement or teaching practice then check out lessonplans.ie. We have a growing pool of resources and lesson plans available for teaching practice or school placement. There are lesson plans and resources for every class level such as a whole unit of plans on Tom Crean Antarctica Theme suitable for 4th, 5th and 6th classes available. There are also lots of lesson plans available for the junior level of the school such as 19 lesson plans suitable for Junior or Senior infants based on the theme Animals in Winter .
2. Lesson plans have many lesson plans and resources available for NQTs. We have DIP and Droichead plans to help make your first year working as easy as possible. Check out these 4th Class long-term dip plans for term 1 available on staging2.lessonplans.ie.
3. Are you a class teacher who’s moving school, class level, or year group? Again we’ve plans and resources for all class levels and subjects. We also have activity booklets for the first day back to school suitable for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th class.
4. If you’re like so many others and still applying for jobs we have lots of interview prep booklets and materials available for both primary and post primary level. These have valuable tips on interview questions and tips on how to fill out a standard application form and cover letter.
5. We also have lots of lesson plans and resources available for post-primary teachers. These include plans for both the junior and senior cycle. Some resources include this free KWL chart, a Junior Certificate population test and well-being lesson plans suitable for 1st years.
Why not check out lessonplans.ie now and see if there’s something you can download to make your transition back to school as smooth as possible!
Lesson Plans Team 🙂